My first birthday was a blast. We held the festivities at my grandparents house. I had quite a few family members there and all the kids went out to swim and play in the pool. Most of the adults stayed inside talking. After swimming we had a cook out and fed everyone. Then it was time for presents and cake. Well you can imagine what happened. The presents were great don't get me wrong, but it was all a little too much. I was finally stripped and was sat in the middle of the kitchen floor so that I could eat my cake. The first thing I did was stick my foot in it. I was able to smear the cake all over myself, the floor and even get some on the people around me. Smart thinking though to take off all my clothes. Everyone was laughing hysterically as I ate my cake and I totally put on a show for everyone.
I've been teaching for 13 years. I've taught Title Reading, 5th grade and have been teaching 4th grade for the past 3 years. I love 4th grade. I also consider myself a crafty single mom who has so many ideas I don't know what to do with them. Hopefully I can share them and get them out of my head!
No comments:
Post a Comment